To maximize the availability of lodges and camps we advise you to make a reservation as soon as possible, especially in high season (July, August and December).
For any travel confirmation Objectif Tanzania Ltd will request a deposit of 40% of the total price of the tour as well as a written confirmation (return the acceptance form by e-mail).
Confirmation of the trip will be effective only after receipt by our bank of the amount of the deposit.
The balance (60%) must be paid at a maximum of 45 Days before the date of departure. Otherwise, the reservation will be cancelled and will not entitle you to any refund of the deposit.
Any changes requested by the customer within 45 Days prior to departure will be subject to additional charges.
For a booking made less than 45 days before departure the total payment of the tour price will be due.
Terms of Payment
Payment must be made by bank transfer to the account of Objectif Tanzania Ltd.
Bank details will be provided on the booking form.
The total amount does not include any transfer costs that remain at your expense. The transfer will have to be made in Euro currency or in US dollars.
Objectif Tanzania Ltd reserves the right to refuse all or part of the services (in its sole discretion) in the event that the payment does not comply with the contractual conditions here above mentioned.
Any cancellation request must be made in writing only to Objectif Tanzania Ltd.
The fees indicated below will be applicable on the date of receipt by Objectif Tanzania of the cancellation letter.
- More than 60 days before departure: 15% of the total amount of the trip.
- Between 60 and 45 Days before departure: 40% of the total amount of the trip.
- Between 44 and 31 days before departure: 65% of the total amount of the trip.
- Less than 30 days before departure: 100% of the total amount of the trip.
- No refund will be made if the cancellation request is received less than 30 days before departure or if it is made during the trip.
Liability and Insurances
Objectif Tanzania will not accept any liability in case of modification of route or accommodation due to bad weather conditions whatever their nature.
Objectif Tanzania gives the names of the lodges and tented camps as an indication, keeping in mind that according to various parameters, the latter can be replaced by accommodation of equivalent quality.
Similarly, Objectif Tanzania shall not be liable for any changes in airline schedules as well as additional taxes, flight cancellations, injuries or losses incurred during the transfer to the airport of destination. These inconveniences will have to be settled directly with the airline company and not with Objectif Tanzania Ltd.
Finally, Objectif Tanzania is not liable for delays, damage or loss of luggage, illness, accident or death of its customers during an air transfer.
We strongly recommend that you personally subscribe to a cancellation insurance, interruption of stay, medical expenses, hospitalization, repatriation … You can opt for a package covering all the risks associated with a trip for a small fee from any insurance company.
The leader on this market is undoubtedly Mondial Assistance which you will find by following the link below.
In addition, we remind you that with Objectif Tanzania Ltd you benefit from Flying Doctors Air Ambulance Services support.
The specified rates are quoted in Euros, per person, based on double occupancy.
For each trip, the itinerary and the services included in the program will be confirmed by a letter sent to the client.
Requests for quotations relating to a private tailor-made safari are subject to an estimate to be accepted and returned to the agency.
The prices for the tours are given as an indication and are subject to modifications according to the chosen accommodation but also according to the seasons.
- Transfer from the airport to the lodge of the first day.
- Usage of a 4WD vehicle specially equipped for safaris.
- English speaking guide/driver throughout the stay (Other languages avaliable, please contact us).
- Tour as per the chosen itinerary with unlimited mileage during safaris.
- All services specified in the selected trip description.
- Entrance fees to parks and conservation areas.
- Full board from the first day of safari to lunch on the return flight, except otherwise indicated.
- The number of nights in the types of accommodation chosen (lodges, tented camps or bivouac).
- All local taxes (except airport).
- Mineral water and snacks during safaris.
- Flying Doctors Service.
Prices do not include:
- International flights and excess luggage weight fees.
- Entry visa fee ($ 50 / person)
- Departure tax from the airport (is no longer in force)
- Insurance other than Flying Doctors.
- Services not mentioned in the program.
- Tipping guides, lodge and camps staff, private cook if bivouac.
- Private expenses: drinks, souvenirs, telephone, etc. …
We will send you an acceptance form that will accurately list all the services included in your tour.