A one-day tour to discover the famous Tarangire National Park starting from your hotel in Arusha. Tarangire National Park is the largest concentration of wildlife in Tanzania after Serengeti National Park. It is home to 550 different varieties of birds, making it the largest species population in the world. Similarly, it is in this park that is located the greatest concentration of baobabs of the planet. The park is full of elephants, wildebeests, zebras, buffaloes, giraffes, antelopes and many other animals including leopards and lions and, of course, colonies of monkeys. It is one of the most beautiful parks in northern Tanzania.
The guide will pick you up early in the morning at your hotel and will briefly explain you about the safari and answer all your questions before you go.
The drive to Tarangire National Park entrance gate will take about 2 hours (depending where you hotel is located) and you will start admiring wonderful scenery and wildlife on the way. This is a whole day safari in the park. You will stop for a picnic lunch in the middle of the day before continuing with the second half of the safari.
By the end of the afternoon, the guide will drive you back to your hotel.
Departure and/or return from/to Kilimanjaro International Airport or Arusha Local Airport are also possible. Please contact us for this option.
The total price for this 1-day safari tour to Tarangire National Park is 229€ per person
- Transfer from and to your hotel (Airport transfers available as an option)
- 4WD vehicle specially equipped for safaris.
- English-speaking guide/driver (other languages available, please let us know).
- Tarangire National Park entrance fee
- Mineral water and snacks
- Picnic in the park
- Flying Doctors Assistance
Price does not include:
- International flights
- Tanzania entry visa ($ 50 / pers)
- Insurances that you may want to contract
- Personal expenses
- Meals others than the picnic lunch
- Tips to the driver
- Services and activities not mentioned in the program