A one-day tour to discover Arusha National Park starting from your hotel in Arusha. Arusha National Park is famous for its mountain forest, home of several monkeys species and colorful birds. Giraffes are also quite common in the park and you may also find hyenas and leopards in this wonderful scenery.
The guide will pick you up in the morning at your hotel and will briefly explain you about the safari and answer all your questions before you go.
After about 45 minutes to 1 hour drive (depending where you hotel is located) you will start admiring this wonderful landscape and its wildlife. This is a whole day safari in the park. You will stop for a picnic lunch in the middle of the day before continuing with the second half of the safari.
By the end of the afternoon, the guide will drive you back to your hotel.
Departure and/or return from/to Kilimandjaro International Airport or Arusha Local Airport are also possible. Please contact us for this option.
The total price for this 1-day safari tour to Arusha National Park is 209€ per person
- Transfer from and to your hotel (Airport transfers available as an option)
- 4WD vehicle specially equipped for safaris.
- English-speaking guide/driver (other languages available, please let us know).
- Arusha National Park entrance fee
- Mineral water and snacks
- Picnic in the park
- Flying Doctors Assistance
Price does not include:
- International flights
- Tanzania entry visa ($ 50 / pers)
- Insurances that you may want to contract
- Personal expenses
- Meals others than the picnic lunch
- Tips to the driver
- Services and activities not mentioned in the program